Thursday, March 09, 2006

Oh dear

So days after the NHS pricing authority gave the go ahead to prescribe magnetic bandages, even thought they have no proven effect, the Office of Fair Trading launches court action specifically at the manufacturers to stop them saying their product works without stumping up any proof!

Good to see two Gov. organisations working in such harmony (yes I know they are both quangos)

Maybe this will stop people sticking to fridges as they try to recover from serious illnesses! and let them get on with getting better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention a fair bit of Mao Zedong. My dad comes out as 50% Dr Dre and my mum is a cross between Bush Senior and Rupert Murdoch.BTW with another picture I turned out at Andie MacDowell!I hope this isn't the face recognition they'll use for catching terrorists.Neil