Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Introducing Dream Stationery

Alison has just launch a new website, partner site to the dreambag

Dream Stationery offer customisable cards for all occasions, personalised photo baby birth announcements, christening invitations, naming day invitations and thank you cards.

They also do affordable business stationery printing, for business cards, A6 flyers, promotional leaflets, brochures.

Go have a look, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Dream Stationery, personalised photo baby birth announcements, christening invitations, naming day invitations and thank you cards. Business stationery printing, business cards, A6 flyers, promotional leaflets, brochures.

*disclosure notice, my partner Alison works for the company*

3 comments:

I'm Spanakopita said...

"Dream Stationery offer customisable cards for all occasions"

Does it offer customisable BBC documents?

Mr TempleDene said...

Why yes it does, with a "Buy One Get One Free" offer for gullible readers of the daily mail!

I'm Spanakopita said...

Sounds great! I'd like to order 2 gullible readers of the daily mail, please. I'd also like them shrink-wrapped in opaque plastic. Don't bother with breathing holes. I'll make those myself...