Wednesday, February 22, 2006

By His Bootstraps

Found this on-line, I guess it must be beyond copyright now, it's a short story by Robert A Heinlein called By His Bootstraps which I read years ago, an interesting little tale of time travel. Worth a read if you're into the genre, but if you are then the chances are you've already read it. It was first published in 1941 under the pseudonym Anson MacDonald. Enjoy

In other, related news I've been trying for years to remember a book and have struggled to find it online, searching for telepathy and space travel and twins returns a lot of hits.

Finally though this book, Time for the Stars is the one, the book I remember reading at school, and which I always thought could have been the inspiration for the Queen song '39

It's odd how you can return to a search after several false attempts and suddenly turn up what you want, even though you're "sure" you used those self same search criteria before.

No comments: