Thursday, September 16, 2010

where did time go?

I remember turning 10, then 17 was years away and the point where I could learn to drive.

I reached 17 and driving was the least of my worries

at 25 I got my first job in IT, learned to drive, and started smoking, in roughly that order.

I by hit 30 and didn't give shit about driving, life was hard. Driving was something not fun, I was single and had been for too long.
,
I turned 31 and panicked, My god I was in my 30's

33 I got married, my first child was born before I was 34

40 was a blur, I vaguely remember where I worked and how my life was different.

At 43 I was divorced and expecting my 3rd child!

In less than a fortnight I turn 45, I have 3 children, 1 divorce, a new girlfriend (at 44 do you say that) and my own business that is faltering, but which I have invested my life savings into.

I know I have a good product, and a novel new way to promote and fund it, seems no-one is interested, they'd rather pay a pittance for crap or a fortune to get screwed by a big corp. meanwhile, with clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you.

Postcards people, where next for petey?

No comments: