Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blogger upgrade

Well this works well doesn't it

When are the idiots at google going to start making stuff that works in all browser, I have to post this in some crappy out of date piece of shit called internet explorer rather than my nice shiny Opera or I have to use the HTML editor!

Also I now have to check my web mail account with google to see if any comments are posted! I liked having them just arrive in my mail program inbox thank you! to my OWN e-mail address!

HATE this! I was FORCED to upgrade.

I've just about finished my blogging software, only the comments part to do, I know, long time in the pipeline, but I have been busy with more important things! I will be moving myself to there as soon as it's finished! at least I know that works!

No comments: